07 January 2011

7th January

I was thinking of making a blog, where I can write my silly and tiny memories. Today is my first day to blogger.So I am really happy today. Well, I was thinking to go to cinema hall to watch a Bengali movie. the name of the movie is " Moner Manush"
I watched it with one of my friend - Gazala. We enjoyed the movie a lot. The movie was based on a real story. One of the famous singer in Bangladesh named Lalon. His thinking, life leading style influenced me a lot. He did not believe in religions.Though he was uneducated, he had a god talent to think or speak or sing like a philosopher. Without knowing anything he knew a lot. Prashenjit did very well as lalon. His acting was very natural.  I loved the movie. I got a chance to know about this legend by this movie. 





 I was waiting for gazala in the Bashundhora City complex. It was the first time I went there alone. 

 Gazala, a good friend of mine.
 After watching the movie, we were busy to find any cheap food. but, actually all were in high price. grrr...


foooooooood!!!!










bought an ear ring...

 Oh, I got this sweet kid on the bus. Isn't she verry chubby? muaaahh!! look at her smile! Her mother is also a kid. like 15 years. he he

No comments:

Post a Comment